The WINFertility Program includes both advanced medical treatment, and fertility medications in a single, discounted ‘bundled’ price for each cycle. Treatment Bundle Prices for IVF and Third Party Reproduction are 10% – to 40% less than fee-for service medical fees and retail pharmacy rates in the tri-state marketplace. There are no clinical or age requirements to participate. Patients enrolled in the WINFertility Program receive the highest quality treatments and services, including optimal dosages of required fertility medications to achieve a safe and successful outcome.
Pay-As-You-Go Treatment Gives You Control
The WINFertility Program offers below market ‘pay as you go’ bundles that include treatment and medications for each single cycle. Should you require another attempt, WIN’s discounted prices are usually more affordable than paying for multiple cycles that you may never need.
The WINFertility Program offers high-quality infertility care at the most competitive cost.
- Save up to 40% on Treatment and Medication BundlesSM
- Financing Options to Pay Over Time
- 24/7 Access to FertilityCoachSM Nurses
- No age or clinical criteria required to participate
If you have more questions, or would like to enroll in the WINFertility Program, you can speak with WINFertility’s Patient Specialists, Call toll free 1(855) 705-4IVF (4483) or http://www.winfertility.com/arklatex/
Fertility financing made easy
Don’t let cost be a barrier to your dreams of parenthood. Discover a more affordable way to pay for your fertility treatment and related care with payment plans offered through LendingClub Patient Solutions.
Budget-friendly payment plans offer you:
- One loan for IVF treatment, medication, genetic testing, fertility preservation,
or donor services
- A quick and simple online application that leads to an instant decision
- Visibility to all the monthly payments and rates you prequalify for with no impact to
your credit until you select a plan and move forwardArkLaTex Fertility (AFRM) understands that many patients do not have insurance coverage for infertility treatment.
AFRM is committed to helping patients stay in treatment so they can increase their chances of taking home a baby.
We are pleased to announce that we offer IVF financing through Lending Club Patient Financing. Lending Club offers convenient, low interest, and flexible financing options for self-pay fertility treatments as well as the Attain IVF Program. Fixed-rate plans start at only 5.99% APR** with no upfront payment needed, and no prepayment penalties.
Payments as low as $176 per month*. There is no cost or obligation to apply, for more info contact us. *$176 per month payment based on $10,000 loan amount at 7.99% APR at 72 months. **Rates subject to change. Terms available based on amount financed and credit history.
We also have additional financing options available through Medical Financing that may meet your needs. We are here to help you throughout this process. Our financial counselor will be happy to answer your questions, explain your insurance coverage benefits and review your payment and financing options. Kindly call us to discuss.
we help finance the path to parenthood.
We understand how personal this journey can be. That’s why we partner with your Ally Lending fertility care provider to offer affordable fertility financing solutions, making it easier for you to focus on your path to parenthood. We have you covered every step of the way by financing the cost of your IVF treatment, medication, genetic testing, and more.
- Prequalification with no credit impact
- Choose from 24-84-month loan options with flexible payment terms
- Annual percentage rates (APRs) starting at 3.99%, one of the lowest in the industry. Our full range is 3.99-21.99%.
- Wide range of loan amounts ($750-$40,000)
- No application fee, down payment, or penalty to pay off early
- Contact our Dedicated Fertility Team at 1-877-278-0919 or send an email.
- Visit https://www.ally.com/personal-loans/medical-loans/fertility-financing/ to explore your options
- To apply, please call 1-877-278-0919, or click the link below.